Come Play, Party & Paint with us!
Check FaceBook for most current updates as we may early for Private Parties
Saturday: 10am - 5pm(3/8: 9 -3)
Sunday: Always open to the public at least 2 hours,
but times vary due to private parties (3/9: 9-11 & 1-3)
Monday: 10am - 12:30pm (1:30 if rain)
Tuesday: 10am- 1:30pm (2:30 if rain)
Wednesday: 10- 4:00pm
Thursday: 10- 6:30pm
Friday: 10am- 5:00pm (6:30 on 3/7)
18mos - 8 years:Weekdays - $9
18mos - 8 years: Weekends/Holidays/School Vacation - $10
Walking Children - 17mos: ALWAYS $3
Adults/Non-Walking Infants: ALWAYS FREE
Ceramics are priced from $7-$23. You can paint anytime we're open. We kiln fire at the end of each month & items are microwave/dishwasher safe & lead free.
March DEALS & EVENTS...
- Receive an EXTRA PASS when you purchase a 10 Pack of Passes this month! That's $6.80 per Pass! (The 10 Pack of Passes Card has no expiration date, may be used on multiple children- one child per pass, and saves you $24-$36 when compared to buying individual Passes at $9 or $10 each.
- Monday 3/3 @ 10am: NEW Animal with LIVE animals like hedgehogs, geckos and more! $8 per payable to instructor (Jane Demming of the Ocean State Animal Coalition-www.osac.org). 45 minutes long for ages 3-6. (KidZone does not charge instructors for use of
the room or take any portion of instructor's set fee. Passes are purchased separately) take $2 off Pass fee if also attending .
- Kid's Pancake Party/Parent's Night Out: 3/22 5:30-8:30. Ages 3-8 only. Drop-off children in P.J.s with their drink & pillow and we'll feed them pancakes and applesauce, supervise their , then settle them down before pick-up time with activities like Lego's or crafts followed by laying on mats for a 30 at 8pm so they are ready to be scooped into bed. Led by Smart Preschool Alternative teacher Heather Wall. https://www.SmartStartChildrensCare.com
- Mommy and Baby starts in March! Mondays at 10am! Try it FREE on 3/10- no experience needed, just bring a mat.
- Thursday Night Dinner Deal: Thursday 4pm -6:30 all ages pay only $5 for a Play Pass and parents are welcome to bring dinner & dine in the party room or play area .
- New Mom (& Dad) Monday Deal: on Monday's we waive the Play Pass fee for children 18 months and under and FREE coffee, tea or cocoa for moms who come in before 11:30.
- Our most popular & economical way to Play Passes is the 10 Pack of Passes Card. The 10 Pack Card costs $75, is valid anytime, any day and NEVER expires. You may use it for multiple children such as siblings or friends during one visit as we will "punch" one Play Pass on the card per child. It is a savings of $15-$25. (Compare at $100 for 10 weekend or holiday Play Passes, or $90 for 10 weekday/non-holiday Play Passes)
- Another option is the 3 Month Unlimited Family Pass. It costs $200 and allows a family of up to three children unlimited visits for 3 months from time of purchase. We also offer a 3 Month Unlimited Pass for One Child for $150. We will keep the pass on file and require a of your license to be kept with it. Other adult family members or may use your Unlimited Pass when they accompany your child but they would need their photo on file as well. Unlike the 10 Pack Card mentioned above, non-family member children MAY NOT be admitted on your child's or 's card, they would need to purchase their own Play Pass.
WE ARE LOCATED 1 MILE South OF WALMART IN THE REAR OF LAFAYETTE MILL @
650 TEN ROD RD. (rt. 102 east/south)
NORTH KINGSTOWN, RI 02852.
401 - 295 - JUMP
- Parent's Night Out/Kids Pancake Party
- Free Make-&-Take Crafts, and more!
- April Vacation Mini-Camp
Here is an actual, unsolicited comment found on Yelp!:
"This place is great. I got a deal and for the price (even full price) is right. We came here in a school vacation day and even though it was packed- it wasn't insane for a parent who gets social anxiety around large, loud groups. When we walked in we were given hand sanitizer and I've seen the owner walk around 2x's now disinfecting the toys and activities, which is awesome considering its the flu season. They've got 2 bouncy houses and some other fun things to climb. The range in age of toys is a good even distribution for all kids between 2-8. There seems to be lots of activities during the day and on evenings (they have a dinner one where parents can go out by themselves and science ).
I'll be going back here for sure, this was a good way for my kid to blow of steam on a cold winter day.