Come Play, Learn, Party & Paint with us!
Check FaceBook for most current updates as we may close early for Private Parties
Saturday: 10:00am - 5:00pm(4/26: 10-3)
Sunday: Always open to the public at least 2 hours,
times vary due to private parties (4/27: 10-3)
Monday: 10:00am - 12:30pm (1:30 if rain) 4/21: 9:30-1:30
Tuesday: 10:00am - 1:30pm (2:30 if rain) 4/22: 9:30-2:30
Wednesday: 10:00am - 4:00pm 4/23: 9:30 OPEN
Thursday: 10:00am - 6:30pm 4/24: 9:30 OPEN
Friday: 10:00am - 5:00pm 4/25: 9:30 OPEN
18mos - 8 years:Weekdays - $9
18mos - 8 years: Weekends/Holidays/School Vacation - $10
Walking Children - 17mos: ALWAYS $3
Adults/Non-Walking : ALWAYS FREE
Ceramics are priced from $7-$23. You can paint anytime we're open. We kiln fire at the end of each month & items are microwave/dishwasher safe & lead free.
DEALS & EVENTS...
- Receive a FREE Thursday Night Play Pass Pass AND a $5 off of $20 for Fillipou's Restaurant next door when you buy a 10 Pack of Passes this month! That's $6.80 per Pass since you'd get 11 for $75 PLUS you'll get $5 off your take-out purchase to bring your dinner on a Thursday Night! (The 10 Pack of Passes has no expiration date, may be used on multiple children- one child per pass, and saves you $24-$36 when compared to buying individual Passes at $9 or $10 each.)
- Kid's Pancake Party/Parent's Night Out: IS USUALLY THE 3rd Sat of each month but will not take place in April due to vacation week. Next one is 5:30-8:30 on 5/17. Ages 3-8 only. Drop-off children in P.J.s with their drink & pillow and we'll feed them pancakes and applesauce, supervise while playing, then settle them down before pick-up time with activities like Lego's or followed by laying on mats for a 30 min, video at 8pm so they are ready to be scooped into bed. $30 for one child, $45 for siblings. Led by Smart Preschool Alternative teacher Wall. ://www.SmartStartChildrensCare.com
Kids Yoga starts Tuesday in April 8 at 10am for ages 3-6
First Class- April 8th (10-10:45am) is FREE. Ages 3-6 years old. Class encouraged for after introductory class to reserve a spot. 8 week class pass for $80.00 or $15.00 drop in rate.
Each class will include: Age appropriate yoga poses, songs, breathing exercises, , adventures using the imagination and a relaxation period.
Benefits of yoga for kids are:
Development of body awareness, strength and flexibility
Enhancement of Imagination and creativity
Self-esteem and confidence building
Development of concentration and mindfulness.
Please contact Nicole Oliveira to your child at 401-477-9481 or on facebook!
- Thursday Night Dinner Deal: Thursday 4pm -6:30 all ages pay only $5 for a Pass and parents are welcome to bring dinner & dine in the party room or area .
- New Mom (& Dad) Monday Deal: on Monday's we waive the Pass fee for children 18 months and under and FREE coffee, tea or cocoa for moms who come in before 11:30. (THIS DEAL DOES NOT OCCUR DURING FEB. AND APRIL SCHOOL VACATION WEEKS)
- Our most popular & economical way to Passes is the 10 Pack of Passes Card. The 10 Pack Card costs $75, is anytime, any day and NEVER expires. You may use it for multiple children such as siblings or friends during one visit as we will "punch" one Play Pass on the card per child. It is a savings of $15-$25. (Compare at $100 for 10 weekend or holiday Play Passes, or $90 for 10 weekday/non-holiday Play Passes)
- Another option is the 3 Month Unlimited Pass. It costs $200 and allows a family of up to three children unlimited visits for 3 months from time of purchase. We also offer a 3 Month Unlimited Pass for One Child for $150. We will keep the pass on file and require a of your license to be kept with it. Other adult family members or may use your Unlimited Pass when they accompany your child but they would need their photo on file as well. Unlike the 10 Pack Card mentioned above, non-family member children MAY NOT be admitted on your child's or 's card, they would need to purchase their own Play Pass.
WE ARE LOCATED 1 MILE South OF WALMART IN THE REAR OF LAFAYETTE MILL @
650 TEN ROD RD. (rt. 102 south towards Wickford)
NORTH KINGSTOWN, RI 02852.
401 - 295 - JUMP
- Parent's Night Out/Kids Pancake Party
- Free Make-&-Take Crafts, and more!
Here is an actual, unsolicited comment found on Yelp!:
"This place is great. I got a deal and for the price (even full price) is right. We came here in a school vacation day and even though it was packed- it wasn't insane for a parent who gets social anxiety around large, loud groups. When we walked in we were given hand sanitizer and I've seen the owner walk around 2x's now disinfecting the toys and activities, which is awesome considering its the flu season. They've got 2 bouncy houses and some other fun things to climb. The range in age of toys is a good even distribution for all kids between 2-8. There seems to be lots of activities during the day and on evenings (they have a dinner one where parents can go out by themselves and science ).
I'll be going back here for sure, this was a good way for my kid to blow of steam on a cold winter day.