2 hours of entire facility & party room.
Up to 24 guests (not including infants, adults, or children over 8)
Colorful paper goods
Juice boxes (1 per child)
$10.50 (one play pass) ea. add'l guest.
$265 Friday Evenings, $315 Weekends
Call to check available dates!Party Add-On's
Treat Bags: Fun gifts with candy, temporary tattoos, and toys! $30 for 11 (additional bags $2.50 ea.)
Add a Play Pass to each gift bag for $60
Ceramics Painting: 10% off retail prices, we can special order items you choose.
Extra Time: 30 minutes for $30, 60 minutes additional for $50
Frequently Asked Questions
How Many Children May Attend?
- Parties of over 15 children must be Private Parties.
- The party room can hold a maximum of 24 children (seated).
- Public parties will be charged a Play Pass fee for additional children over the 11 child Basic Party rate up to 15 children but Private Parties may have up to 24 children for no additional charge.
- Children over the age of 8 are not permitted on most of the play equipment, including inflatables and ride-ons due to weight/age limits. They will not be counted as “guests” towards the public party limit and may paint ceramics at 15% off during party.
- Please call us with a head count of children 4 days before your party so we can set your room appropriately.
Payment & Responsibilities
- A $100 deposit is required at the time of booking.
- The balance is due the day of
the party in the form of cash or check or a $3 credit card processing fee will be added.
- Liability Waiver, located at our front desk, must be signed by a each parent, or party host will assume responsibility for the safety of their guests.
- Party guests aged 4 and under must have parent present at all times.
- Please do not bring popcorn or confetti.
- All birthday celebrations must be booked as such. Any non-scheduled party found to be occuring will be charged at the appropriate fee stated above.
- If you
cancel within 30 days of your party, the $100 deposit is not refundable.
- Cancellations more than 30 days in advance
will be credited for use towards Play Passes, ceramics or future
- If KidZone cancels due to
weather, you may reschedule or have the deposit credited to your account.