Private parties can accommodate up to a max. of 24 children for two hours of fun while we are open just for your guests. (90 minutes of private use of back room and play area and 30 more minutes of enjoying play area while we clean and reset the back room.) Additional time is available if requested at time of booking.
We provide the decor, paper goods, set-up, clean-up, and the FUN!
Private Parties can be booked at:
5 or 5:30pm Wednesdays & Thursdays ($265)
5:30 pm Fridays ($295)
1:00, 3:30 & 6pm on Saturdays. 1:00, 3:00 or 5:30 on Sundays ($325)
Public parties are a great option for parties of 10 or fewer children.
1.5 hours while we are open to the public. (1 hour of private use of the back room & shared use of play area with other customers plus 30 minutes of use of the play area only while we clean and reset the back room)
Public Parties can be booked at:
2 or 4pm on Wednesdays & Thursdays ($165)
5:30 pm Fridays ($175)
1:00 on SUNDAY ($195)
(No Public parties on Sat.)
Call to check available dates!
Birthday & Holiday Gift Registry
Your child chooses gifts which can be purchased for
20% off with FREE gift wrapping!
Just another way we make parties and gifting easy!
Gift Bags! Toys, candy, tattoos & stickers! $3/each.
Treasure hunt! Gift bag items will be hidden around the facility for party guests to find! $3/ea (PRIVATE PARTY ONLY)
Add an extra hour for $75.00
Frequently Asked Questions
- Parties of over 10 children must be Private Parties.
- We allow a maximum of 24 children.
- Children over the age of 8 are not permitted on most of the play equipment, including inflatables and ride-on toys, due to weight/age limits. They will not be counted as “guests” towards the public party limit, and may paint ceramics/wood crafts at 20% off during party.
- Please call us with a head count of children at least 2 days before your party, so we can set up the party room appropriately.
- You may bring any food and beverages, with the exception of peanut products or popcorn.
- You are renting the facility and party room, and are therefor accepting responsibility for the food/beverages you serve, including accepting "social host responsibility" for your guests. Please let us know if you are planning on bringing catered food, your own crafts, or anything that would require extra time to set-up or clean.
- We plan 30 minutes in-between parties for cleaning and set-up. If you require additional time, you are required to reserve and pay for that time, as you would at any other function held at a rented hall or banquet facility.
- We are happy to help bring your items in/out and assist in any way with set up and cleaning!